One Day


Unexpectedly and without warning, 
silently with a beautiful smile,
you came in to my life, 

and turned my world upside down.

You became the missing piece 
of an unfinished puzzle, 
changed my concepts, 
and taught me that beauty 
still exists in this world. 

Watching you closely 
and trying to understand your philosophy,
was a challenge, 
because you broke my schemes, 
my view, my life.

Little by little you designed 
an unknown route for me, 
you introduced me in a different world,
you showed me a different point of view.

Today, when years have passed away,
I close my eyes, and still remember,
every word, 
every smile, 
every single day.

But one day,
destiny showed me 
that as well, everything has a beginning,
there’s also and ending,

Then you left from my side.
You became so important for me,
that I felt that day I was losing
a part of our history together,
a part of our laughs,
a part of our conversations,
in fact,
a part of me.

It never happened before,
watching you leaving,
feeling the distance between us,
made me realize, too late,
that I was loosing my soul mate.
made me realize,
that I was losing
the love of my life.


Aovon Nabetse.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El Beso Que Nunca nos Dimos.

Hoy.

Como un Girasol